Popular Software Categories
IBM SPSS Statistics Grad Pack 22.0 BASE DOWNLOAD-Win or Mac - 6 month license - Installs on up to 2 computers
Commercial Price: $2,300.00
You Save: $2,264.05 (98 %)
Item Number: 44W5806-D
STUDENTDISCOUNTS.COM EXCLUSIVE: Includes FREE SPSS Library. A great resource for learning how to use SPSS.
Please read: for Mac OS, requires 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or 10.9. For 10.10, please see below. It cannot be used with 10.7 or lower.
If you need to order a backup disk in addition to your download:
If you would like 5 year Software Replacement Assurance $9.99.
This is a 6 month license
You may install the software on up to two (2) computers. License is good for 6 months.
For academic use only. Teachers, schools, and students must provide proof of eligibility.
If you need a 1, 2 or 3 year version please click here. Runs on Windows and Mac OS 10.7, and 10.8 (Mountain Lion) computers. For MacOS 10.10 (Yosemite), see notes below.
**Please note that there are no refunds once the download instructions have been sent with your authorization number. **
For a comparison of all IBM SPSS versions, please click here.
- IBM SPSS Base 22
- No limitation on the number of variables or cases
- System requirements are at the bottom of this product description
Be sure you have all the add-ons needed for your course or dissertation! The Base version does not include any add-ons and you may not purchase them separately or at a later time. Consider the Grad Pack Premium or GradPack Standard
What's New in IBM SPSS Base 22
Deploy SPSS Statistics output on multiple smart devices (mobile phones and tablets) simultaneously. Please note that the SPSS program requires a desktop or laptop for running of the program itself.
- Improve model accuracy with enhanced Monte Carlo simulation, which includes new features such as heat maps, automatic linear modeling and simulating strings.
Obtain more accurate results faster, and increase productivity and effectiveness.
- Monte Carlo simulation – Use Monte Carlo simulation techniques to build better models and assess risk when inputs are uncertain.
- Import IBM Cognos Business Intelligence data – Easily import IBM Cognos Business Intelligence data into SPSS Statistics to enhance your analysis. Read custom data with or without filters and import pre-defined IBM Cognos reports.
- Program using a Java plug-in – Call SPSS Statistics functionality from a Java application and have SPSS Statistics output appear in the Java application. You can also use Java to control, react to and embed program logic into your SPSS Statistics jobs.
- Click here for more details on the new features listed here.
With IBM SPSS Statistics Base you can be confident in your analytic results. This comprehensive software solution includes a wide range of procedures and tests to solve your research challenges.
IBM SPSS Base 22 Overview, Features and Benefits
- Crosstabulations - Counts, percentages, residuals, marginals, tests of independence, test of linear association, measure of linear association, ordinal data measures, nominal by interval measures, measure of agreement, relative risk estimates for case control and cohort studies.
- Frequencies - Counts, percentages, valid and cumulative percentages; central tendency, dispersion, distribution and percentile values.
- Descriptives - Central tendency, dispersion, distribution and Z scores.
- Descriptive ratio statistics - Coefficient of dispersion, coefficient of variation, price-related differential and average absolute deviance.
- Compare means - Choose whether to use harmonic or geometric means; test linearity; compare via independent sample statistics, paired sample statistics or one-sample t test.
- ANOVA and ANCOVA - Conduct contrast, range and post hoc tests; analyze fixed-effects and random-effects measures; group descriptive statistics; choose your model based on four types of the sum-of-squares procedure; perform lack-of-fit tests; choose balanced or unbalanced design; and analyze covariance with up to 10 methods.
- Correlation - Test for bivariate or partial correlation, or for distances indicating similarity or dissimilarity between measures.
- Nonparametric tests - Chi-square, Binomial, Runs, one-sample, two independent samples, k-independent samples, two related samples, k-related samples.
- Explore - Confidence intervals for means; M-estimators; identification of outliers; plotting of findings.
Tests to Predict Numerical Outcomes and Identify Groups:
IBM SPSS Statistics Base contains procedures for the projects you are working on now and any new ones to come. You can be confident that you’ll always have the analytic tools you need to get the job done quickly and effectively.
- Factor Analysis - Used to identify the underlying variables, or factors, that explain the pattern of correlations within a set of observed variables. In IBM SPSS Statistics Base, the factor analysis procedure provides a high degree of flexibility, offering:
- Seven methods of factor extraction
- Five methods of rotation, including direct oblimin and promax for nonorthogonal rotations
- Three methods of computing factor scores. Also, scores can be saved as variables for further analysis
- K-means Cluster Analysis - Used to identify relatively homogeneous groups of cases based on selected characteristics, using an algorithm that can handle large numbers of cases but which requires you to specify the number of clusters. Select one of two methods for classifying cases, either updating cluster centers iteratively or classifying only.
- Hierarchical Cluster Analysis - Used to identify relatively homogeneous groups of cases (or variables) based on selected characteristics, using an algorithm that starts with each case in a separate cluster and combines clusters until only one is left. Analyze raw variables or choose from a variety of standardizing transformations. Distance or similarity measures are generated by the Proximities procedure. Statistics are displayed at each stage to help you select the best solution.
- TwoStep Cluster Analysis - Group observations into clusters based on nearness criterion, with either categorical or continuous level data; specify the number of clusters or let the number be chosen automatically.
- Discriminant - Offers a choice of variable selection methods, statistics at each step and in a final summary; output is displayed at each step and/or in final form.
- Linear Regression - Choose from six methods: backwards elimination, forced entry, forced removal, forward entry, forward stepwise selection and R2 change/test of significance; produces numerous descriptive and equation statistics.
- Ordinal regression—PLUM - Choose from seven options to control the iterative algorithm used for estimation, to specify numerical tolerance for checking singularity, and to customize output; five link functions can be used to specify the model.
- Nearest Neighbor analysis - Use for prediction (with a specified outcome) or for classification (with no outcome specified); specify the distance metric used to measure the similarity of cases; and control whether missing values or categorical variables are treated as valid values.
- Technical support is limited to installation questions only, many support questions can be answered on the SPSS Support website:SPSS Support
- The SPSS Statistics GradPack is available for use in the United States and Canada only
- Purchase by anyone other than degree-seeking students is strictly prohibited by the license agreement
- The SPSS Statistics GradPack allows for one user to install the software up to two times
- This software includes a 6 month license.
License Term: 6 months
Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP (Professional, 32-bit) or Vista® (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 7 (32 or 64-bit) or Windows 8 Desktops/laptops only.
Intel® or AMD x86 processor running at 1GHz or higher
Memory: 1GB RAM or more recommended
Minimum free drive space: 800MB***
Super VGA (800x600) or higher-resolution monitor
Web browser: Internet Explorer 7 or 8
Operating system: Please read: Requires 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or 10.9. For 10.10, please see below. It cannot be used with 10.7 or lower
- Intel processor (32 and 64 bit)
- Memory: 1GB RAM or more recommended
- Minimum free drive space: 800MB***
- Super VGA (800x600) or higher-resolution monitor
- Web browser: Mozilla® Firefox® 2.x and 3.x
- There is an issue with using R Extensions
- You must download a Java 6 installer from Apple and install it, as well as re-license the product.
*** Installing Help in all languages requires 1.1-2.3 GB free drive