Popular Software Categories
Office 365 Personal (installs on up to 2 computers) E-Delivery / Download, 1 year subscription Win/Mac
Commercial Price: $299.99
You Save: $230.00 (77 %)
Item Number: QQ2-00597
| Installs on up to two computers.
1 year subscription includes ongoing version updates. 60 minutes/month of free Skype calls included plus 1 TB of online storage via OneDrive.
Please Note: Once the order has been processed, this product is nonreturnable. Please ensure you are eligible to use this product before purchasing.
Who is Eligible to buy? Full and part time, enrolled university students and faculty members of degree earning, accredited schools are eligible to purchase. University staff is not eligible. K-12 students and teachers are not eligible.
After we verify your academic credentials, you will receive an email with your download instructions. Please allow up to one business day during regular working hours for your order to be processed.
Download file size: 1 GB
Microsoft Office 365 Personal
With time-saving features and a clean, modern look across all your programs, your work can get done faster and will look even better. Plus, save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access it from virtually anywhere.
Full access to Office 365 services
- The most up-to-date programs on 2PCs or Macs plus select mobile devices
- Your applications, documents, and settings accessible virtually anywhere
- New versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access
- 20+ GB SkyDrive online storage for easy access and sharing of your docs
- Stream full versions of Office programs on any PC with Office on Demand
- Find new ways to stay in touch with 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries
Turn ideas into beautiful documents
- Save time from the Start screen in Word and use great-looking templates.
- Streamlined interface helps you take a clear view of your work.
- Capture your ideas using touch, pen, or keyboard.
- Drag and drop pictures, videos, and online media into your projects.
- Pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Make PowerPoint presentations that stand out with new wide-screen templates and theme variations.
Equip yourself for school and beyond.
* In the new Read Mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading
* Fewer menus means more focus on your content—see only the tools you need, when you need them
* Open a PDF in Word, and edit content just as if you created it in Word
* Show your style by using Word templates in more than 40 categories
* Each workbook has in its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks--or two monitors-- at once
* New functions in the math and trig, statistical, engineering, date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories
* The new Recommended Charts button lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for your data
* Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide
* Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects are close to even, and tell you when objects are spaced evenly
* Support for more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov, more high-definition content, and more built-in codecs
* Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any touch-capable device
* OneNote automatically converts your handwriting to text, so no worries about your handwriting
* The new Send to OneNote tool makes it easier to include documents or Web pages in your notebooks
* The People Card collects key details about a contact all in one place
* Add your local weather forecast right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions
* Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com, (formerly Hotmail) - right in your Outlook experience
* Simply type what you need to track and Access uses table templates to deliver an app that does the job
* A standardized app framework makes navigating apps familiar and easy
* Entering data accurately is a breeze with drop-down menus and recommendations that appear when you begin typing
* Insert and customize prebuilt page part building blocks, including calendars, borders, advertisements, and more
* Use professional-looking effects including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features
* Search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to your document
Required Processor - 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Required Operating System - Windows 10 or 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012 or Mac OS
Required Memory - 3.0 GB available
Required Hard Disk Space - 3 GB available disk space
Required Display - Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
Required Software - .NET version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
Required Browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
Additional System Requirements - Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Other System Requirements
Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Note: System requirements are rounded up to the nearest 0.5 GB, to be conservative. For example, if we measure an application’s required hard disk space to be 1.99 GB, we recommend 2.5 GB of disk space. Our hard disk system requirements are intentionally larger than the actual disk space usage of the software.
A graphics processor helps increase the performance of certain features, such as drawing tables in Excel 2013 or transitions, animations, and video integration in PowerPoint 2013. Use of a graphics processor with Office 2013 requires a DirectX 10-compliant graphics processor that has 64 MB of video memory. These processors were widely available in 2007. Most computers that are available today include a graphics processor that meets or exceeds this standard. However, if you not have a graphics processor, you can still run Office 2013.